Reunite with Family


If you have any Australian family members, you can migrate to Australia based on this relationship if they are willing to sponsor you.

If your family members are not Australian permanent residents or citizens, you may join them as dependants or guardians.





Partner VisaS

The most common visa of this category are the Partner visas. You may be eligible for a Partner visa if you are married to, or in a de facto relationship with, an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen. There are onshore or offshore options and expands to prospective marriage, same sex and companion.



Contributory PARENT VISA

You may be eligible to apply for the contributory parent migration program if you are the parent of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The contributory parent migration program is available for parents who are younger than 65 years old, as well as those who are above 65 years old. Parent visas can be applied onshore or offshore.


Other family visas

You may also migrate to Australia if you are a related in the below ways to an Australian permanent resident or Australian citizen:

  • Parent

  • Child

  • A Remaining Relative – you must have no other near relatives other than those usually resident in Australia

  • A Carer – the Australian citizen or permanent resident requiring care needs to demonstrate need for care and meet certain health tests

The visa subclasses that are available include:


Remaining Relative

  • Parent visa (Subclass 103)

  • Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 173)

  • Contributory Parent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 143)

  • Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 804)

  • Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 884)

  • Contributory Aged Parent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 864)

  • Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 114) (offshore)

  • Aged Dependent Relative visa (Subclass 838) (onshore)

  • Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115) (offshore)

  • Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 838) (onshore)

  • Carer Visa (Subclass 116) (offshore)

  • Carer Visa (Subclass 836) (onshore)

  • Dependent Child Visa (Subclass 445)

  • Child Visa (Subclass 101)

  • Adoption visa (Subclass 802)

  • Orphan Relative visa (Subclass 117) (offshore)

  • Orphan Relative Visa (Subclass 837) (onshore)


Fill in the form to book in a consultation with our experienced lawyers.
We will call you back and provide you with a free assessment. 

*If you prefer to be emailed, please leave a note in the message.